All references to "Insightech", "we", "us", or "our" in this Privacy and Data Policy are references to Insightech Pty Ltd ACN 126 314 752.
Please read this policy before using Insightech. Insightech receives your information through our various web sites, email, SMS, APIs, applications, services and third-parties ("Services"). This policy describes Insightech's policies and procedures on the collection, use and disclosure of your information and applies to all personal information collected by Insightech via the Services. Irrespective of which country that you reside in or create information from, your information may be used by Insightech in Australia, the United States or any other country where Insightech operates.
Information collection and usage
Information collected upon registration: When you create or reconfigure a Insightech account, you provide some personal information, such as your name, password and email address. You may also choose to provide other personal information. Information is used predominantly for (i) identification and account management purposes, (ii) to provide you with our services and (iii) to gather diagnostic and aggregate data to improve Insightech services.
Cookies: Insightech may use both session cookies and persistent cookies to better understand how interaction with our Services, to monitor aggregate usage by our users and web traffic routing on our Services, and to improve our Services. Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to a computer’s hard disk for record keeping purposes. These tracking technologies do not themselves personally identify users, although they do identify a user’s browser. Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies. You can instruct your browser, by editing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. Note: Several important features of Insightech, such as logging in, require Cookies to function correctly. If you choose to turn cookies off, the Services provided to you may not function as described.
Account emails: Insightech may email you from time to time regarding your account or changes to the Insightech services. Whilever your account is maintained, it is not possible to opt-out of these emails as we need to provide you services such as password recovery, which without it could potentially be impossible for you to access and control your information.
SMS: Insightech may SMS your phone if you register for such Services. Example services include marketing communications or analytics updates. SMS services will not be initiated without your explicit opt in.
Information Received through Use of Services
When a website/app operator uses the Services on its website or App, Insightech may receive certain information of the visitor to the website/app including the following:
- Technical information of a Visitor's computer or App such as browser type, system language, OS version, phone type, time zone, headers, screen resolution metrics, and IP address;
- The pages within the specific website or app that a visitor has visited and the URLs of the web pages that referred the visitor to the website/app;
- How a visitor has interacted with the website or app, including, any visitor mouse or touch movements, scrolls, mouse clicks, screen taps or zoom information;
- The time engaged on a certain web page or app page;
- Any errors encountered by a visitor on the web page or app; Information provided by a visitor on the website or app such as in any forms or fields and except any information the website/app operator chooses to mask from being sent to Insightech; and
- The HTML of the webpage or the app screen visited by a visitor including any data or content contained within the HTML or the app screen
PII and Information Blocking Tools.
Use of the information received through Use of Services
Insightech uses the information in order to provide the Services to the website/app operator. Insightech may use certain anonymous information, in the aggregate, in order to perform certain analysis and statistical reports and for auditing, research and to operate and improve Insightech technologies and services.
Transfer out of Australia
The Services are not hosted in Australia. For that reason, we transfer all data on the Services (including all personal information) to our hosting service provider in the United States of America. You hereby consent to this transfer.