We are looking for a highly driven, motivated and experienced Technical Solution Consultant to join our team, to be part of the growth of our new technology, changing the game in the digital analytics space, for leading brands in APAC.
Insightech is an exciting fast-growing venture-backed Australian startup, based in Sydney. We help medium and enterprise companies boost website conversions and deliver the best digital experiences for their customers. We have built a solution to solve unique challenges within Digital Analytics, which has already seen major successes for leading brands in APAC, across revenue growth and customer experience.
This is an exciting opportunity for a customer success to be part of new technology changing the game in digital analytics, and to help us accelerate into our next stage of growth.
- Be the primary contact for customer support and technical solutions for Insightech’s strategic customers
- Support the Sales team with technical demos, setting up customer expectations on how they will succeed from day 1 as an Insightech customer
- Onboard customers and support them to reach a measurable ROI using the Insightech platform
- Manage the customer support portal, ensuring customer requests are addressed in a timely manner
- Report on and monitor on customer health, creating risk mitigation plans where needed
- Work as part of the team to develop strategies and resources for scale and growth for the customer success team
- Identify opportunities to create additional value for Insightech customers, and ensure customer product adoption is high
- Gather customer and product feedback, to help drive new product initiatives for customer value and growth
- Work with key Insightech customers to pilot new product releases and use cases of the Insightech platform
Who we are looking for
- Someone with client-facing experience, managing accounts in B2B SaaS
- Experience with implementing, and analysing digital data to solve marketing and consumer behaviour problems, is essential
- Self-motivated, a strong sense of ownership
- An analytical mindset, and someone who will apply a data-driven approach to growth and success for our customers
- A problem solver, who has the ability to learn and iterate quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Clear and articulate communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate with Insightech customers
This is a permanent full-time position based out of our modern Sydney CBD office, with WFH flexibility. We offer a competitive salary with equity, and success in the role will mean owning a part of the business, and sharing in our company success and business growth.
Apply online or email your CV to email@example.com, and let us know why you think you would be a great fit for our company.