Who are we?
Insightech is a fast growing website analytics platform based in Sydney. We are helping mid-to-enterprise sized organisations across APAC deliver their best digital experience and lift website conversion rates. We are empowering organisations to make smarter decisions with their website data by visualising digital experience insights in ways any team can understand and share collaboratively.
About the Role
You will manage multiple key enterprise level clients starting in the late sales stage to secure their smooth transition into onboarding. You will project manage customers through their onboarding process, provide any necessary training, become their point of contact for technical questions and ultimately ensure they are successful with the product.
- Be the main point of contact for key customer accounts for support and technical queries.
- Develop initiatives required to achieve account growth / product targets.
- Use systems to track, report and manage customer account health, growth and churn.
- Actively seek to grow the revenue generated by your customer portfolio whilst prioritising customer satisfaction and their success.
- Manage the onboarding process from the late stages of the sales cycle through to customer onboarding training with the objective of driving platform self-service
- Use your extensive product knowledge for any standard platform support queries before escalating to the support team for any deep dive technical issues.
- Be responsible for providing technical support to sales team with existing account growth and new business development cycles
- Collaborate with sales, product, development, and operations teams to ensure knowledge share from customers
- Provide customer feedback to product management team to inform product improvements
- Support the sales team for performing customer needs assessment for both existing customers and inbound prospects.
- Participate across the sales life cycle on acquiring and expanding strategic customer accounts.
- Take a consultative approach and put customer needs first.
Who we are looking for
- 3+ years experience in a client-facing analytics support role
- Self-motivated, a strong sense of ownership and strong problem solving ability. You will have the ability to learn and iterate quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Clear and articulate communication skills and the ability to effectively drive a phone conversation
- Proven analytics consulting experience with enterprises is a plus
This is a permanent full time position based out of our modern Sydney CBD office with WFH flexibility. We offer a competitive salary with equity. Success in the role will mean owning a part of the business and sharing in our company success and business growth.
Apply online or email your CV to email@example.com and let us know why you think you would be a great fit for our company.