We are looking for a highly driven, motivated and experienced Customer Success Manager to join our team, to be part of the growth of our new technology, changing the game in the digital analytics space, for leading brands in APAC.
Insightech is an exciting fast-growing venture-backed Australian startup, based in Sydney. We help medium and enterprise companies boost website conversions and deliver the best digital experiences for their customers. We have built a solution to solve unique challenges within Digital Analytics, which has already seen major successes for leading brands in APAC, across revenue growth and customer experience.
This is an exciting opportunity for a customer success to be part of new technology changing the game in digital analytics, and to help us accelerate into our next stage of growth.
- Be the primary contact and customer success lead for Insightech’s strategic customers
- Lead and manage activities that drive product adoption, and customer satisfaction
- Maintain a revenue base by managing account retention and renewal
- Drive upgrade revenue from new product feature adoption and expanded usage
- Support the Sales team on demos, and in setting up customer expectations on how they will succeed from day 1 as an Insightech customer
- Onboard customers and support them to reach a measurable ROI using the Insightech platform
- Work as part of the team to develop strategies and resources for scale and growth for the customer success team
- Report on and monitor on customer health, creating risk mitigation plans where needed
Who we are looking for
- Someone with experience managing, and growing customer accounts in B2B SaaS
- Self-motivated, with a strong sense of ownership,
- An analytical mindset, and someone who will apply a data-driven approach to growth and success for our customers
- A problem solver, who has the ability to learn and iterate quickly in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to prioritise effectively in order to deliver on multiple goals in parallel
- Clear and articulate communication skills and the ability to effectively drive a phone conversation
- Prior experience with customer account mapping, and customer success and growth
- Experience with digital and analytics is a huge plus!
This is a permanent full-time position based out of our modern Sydney CBD office, with WFH flexibility. We offer a competitive salary with equity, and success in the role will mean owning a part of the business, and sharing in our company success and business growth.
Apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, and let us know why you think you would be a great fit for our company.